<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Monday, November 10, 2008

I am feeling emotional today and I seem to have a lot to say. Maybe it's the pitter-pattering sound of the rain that's making me feel this way.

I always ask myself if I'm a good girlfriend. What defines a good girlfriend? Thoughtful? Caring? Understanding? Gentle? Warm and fuzzy? The last point not withstanding, I've always thought I was all the above mentioned. But sometimes that's really not the case. I see the most ugly side of myself when I'm with the person I love.

I get angry at the most silly and trivial things ever. I get upset so easily that at the snap of your fingertips my watertaps get turned on almost immediately after. I am petty and I demand total attention 24/7. I am so selfish that I stink like a fishmonger. Subconsciously, I feel jealous whenever you're spending time on other things/people except on me. I know it's absolutely crazy, but is it just me or is it a norm thing for people to feel this way when they're in love?

After being together for such a long time, I thought that our love would just slowly fizzle out and be replaced by only responsibility and commitment. I'm not sure how you feel, but I definitely don't feel this way. I am more dependent on you than before, and sometimes I don't know whether it's a bane or boon. Am I suffocating you? Am I making things too difficult for you? Is it so hard to be loving and independent at the same time? As much as I would like to give you more space, I can't be nonchalent about what you're doing when you're not with me. I tried to be, but at the end of the day I feel more miserable than anything else. I failed to be an independent individual because deep down I know I'm in it with you. I cannot do things without first thinking about how you would react/feel. I need you to sing the same song, same tune and same rhythm with me.

No matter how ugly I become, will you still love me unconditionally?

12:06 PM